How do you promote your blog? Do you do it effectively? Do you do it at all?
Of course, there are more than one way to catch a tiger. What works for one business may not work for another. Typically, however, a business can benefit from a multi-pronged approach to promoting their blog. If you are looking for ways to promote your business blog, try these 5 methods.
- Really Simple Syndication – RSS feeds. Every blog should have one. When a subscriber clicks the orange RSS icon, they will subscribe to title=”blog design”>your blog and receive a notice in their news reader every time you update your blog.
- Subscribe By E-mail – Some people just haven’t figured out RSS yet. Include a Subscribe By E-mail button for those readers.
- Blog Promotion Newsletter – Similar to Subscribe By E-mail, you can send out a weekly or monthly blog promotion newsletter to drive steady traffic to your blog. Your subscribers will look forward to getting your newsletter every month and revisit your blog.
- Social Media Marketing – Promote your blog through Google+, Facebook, Twitter, StumbleUpon, and the many other bookmarking services online. Use social media effectively.
- Video Marketing – Upload a new video once a week to your YouTube channel. This will drive new traffic to your website and blog on a regular basis.
Use these 5 methods to promote your blog and you will see your traffic climb steadily.