You know those social games where people answer questions about you? Here are some of the questions that are frequently asked of gamers, who answer them about their social media friends:
- Do you think So-and-So is cute?
- Do you think So-and-So ever lied in a job interview?
- Would you like to go on a date with So-and-So?
- Do you think So-and-So would steal from their employer?
- Would So-and-So make a good boss?
- Would you like to see So-and-So dance like Michael Jackson for money?
These are actual questions of a Facebook app called Get Revealed. They’re fun questions to answer about your friends and it can be fun to see what your friends think about you. But should you, or is it just a silly time killer?
Many business people would say it’s a time killer, but there is one reason why you might want to do it. Your friends are typically people you know, but you may not be doing business with them. By playing the game with them, you could be opening yourself up in a new way, allowing them to gain some insight into the true you. That could lead to a deeper relationship and finally a business relationship.
One thing is for certain, though. If you don’t play the game, you’ll get nothing.