Google+ Hangouts just keeps getting better. Did you know you can livestream your hangouts over YouTube, and even on your own website?
It’s true. All you need is a computer, a Google+ account, and a webcam. Then you can plan, schedule, and broadcast your very own Hangout. You can use your Hangout for anything you want. Here are a few ways you can use Google+ Hangouts:
- Hold a series of classes or workshops
- Host a webinar
- Answer customer service questions in realtime
- Take care of customer service issues with multiple people having the same problem at the same time
- Make an important announcement about your business
- Introduce a new product or service
- Conduct private business meetings
- Present awards, promotions or other honors across great distances
I’m sure you can think of other uses for Google+ Hangouts. The cool thing about Hangouts is that they are free. Instead of paying for meeting or webinar meetings, you can have them on Google+ for free. And you can livestream them over YouTube or your own website – again, for free.
Innovative online marketers are always trying something new and always testing the latest technology available to them. Google+ Hangouts is still new enough that you can be on the ground floor.