Do you know what the PPC Content Network is? At Google, the group of websites that run AdSense ads and that get paid when someone clicks on them – those are the PPC content network websites. Should you advertise on them?
Yes, The Content Network can be lucrative, but it is risky. There are all kinds of ways to lose money there – click fraud, untargeted click-throughs, overbudgeting, just to name a few. But if you can manage a PPC campaign well then you can get highly targeted ads on the right websites and see massive click-through rates.
So how do you do it?
If you plan to advertise on The Content Network, make sure you keep these basic tips in mind:
- Establish a daily and a monthly budget
- Don’t use broad match, use exact match
- Target specific sites that you know are within your niche
- Establish a window of time where you know you’ll get the highest click through rate
- Bid the right amount for the right keywords
The Content Network is a good way to lose money on PPC. But it’s also a good way to make money. Plan your campaigns and manage them well and you’ll do fine.